Comment on page
Guides for Admissions & Sales
Because you're a Knoma partner, your potential students have the option to apply to fund their course with an ethical, interest-free loan from Knoma.
Which means they don't have to pay any upfront fees.
This helps lower the financial barrier to entry for your courses, helping boost inclusion as well as your enrolments.
There are three ways people can Pay With Knoma for your course.
Knoma enables learners to spread the cost of their course.
- Learners can borrow up to the full amount for your course (maximum £10,000)
- They choose a flexible repayment schedule up to 10 months
- There is no interest – this is a 0% finance option
- There are no hidden fees
To be eligible to use Knoma, applicants must...
- Be a UK resident
- Be 18+ years old
- Have a UK bank account
- Be in employment (full-time, part-time, self-employed)
- No adverse credit history
All loans are subject to checks (identity check, credit check & affordability check).
- Your learner applies to be funded through Knoma. Most learners get an instant decision. If we need to review an application manually, we aim to do this within 60 minutes during normal working hours
- Once the learner has been funded, we send you the funds directly to your organisation within 24 hours
- We take on the risk, in case the learner does not keep up with payments
Knoma is a helpful sales tool. Ensure you're signposting Knoma as a financing option on your website and remind users about Knoma throughout your application process. This reassures applicants that this option is open to them and explains at what point they need to apply via Knoma.
Please click on any link below to access the respective content